Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Lust List: THE Perfect Wedge.

I am obsessed with these beautiful Prada wedges, in fact obsessed could quite possibly be an understatement. However I am not so obsessed with their cost. Therefore they are going on my 'lust list'.

lust list [luhst lyst] noun:
     a virtual list full of items I cannot afford, so I lust after them until I either: 
a. save up for them and buy them while the heavens part and my soul is fulfilled
b. someone gives them to me in my dreams
c. the lust turns into a crush which eventually fizzles into an "eh, maybe I don't need them that bad"
or d. they sell out or go out of style


[I also wanted to show y'all that they come in black, 
hence the first photo, sorry if that threw you off. 
I'm a MUCH bigger fan of the nude.]

Note: They are a Saks Fifth Avenue exclusive, and God help me if I make it to the Dallas Galleria in the near future and just so happen to wander into the shoe department at Saks, actually God help my credit card.

I spotted these beauties on a fellow bloggers blog, Julia from Gal Meets Glam (got to give credit where it's due and this girl has an incredible eye), and I think I drooled. 

They are wedge perfection: nude, girly but classic, and the perfect height.

I'd love to say that I have found a more pocket friendly version but despite my best efforts none compare, a couple came close (but no cigar). In fact I found two that were similar but one was Valentino and the other was Fendi, FAIL. I'll include my one and only reasonable find but I feel like it is going to be all or nothing when it comes to this beauty.



xox, Ashley


1 comment:

  1. Omgah that is one beautiful shoe! Just found your blog and love it :) I'm also a fellow OSU alum.. Go Pokes!

    ReplyDelete