Monday, April 23, 2012

My [two] week via Instagram.

I'm just going to jump back into this thing with my go-to Instagram post.

I know I have been the worst blogger on the face of the planet the past two weeks, and I'm down on my knees begging you to forgive me. I promise to be better but these past two weeks have been absolutely crazy. I know that is always the normal excuse but I pinky promise it's true! If y'all will forgive me I might just do a little giveaway later this week of a 'holy grail' product of mine I'll be doing a post on! Get excited!

So anyways, back to my life via little square photos, here we go:

Let me introduce you to my newest obsession, along with an oldie but a goodie: Starbucks Passion Tea Unsweetened with two Splenda (order it, your life will never be the same) along with my love J Crew. Perfect Saturday morning with the best friend.

I added two new polishes to my collection: Butter London Slapper (obsessed) and China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy (coral neon, perfect for summer).

I should be ashamed but however I am not. I am obsessed with this song, and mainly because it takes me back to my glory days and reignites my flame for JT (since this sounds just like Justin Timberlake to me). Is JB the new JT?

OOTD-- Dallas Mavericks vs. Golden State: Who wears a jersey to a Mavericks game? I certainly do not, and not only do I wear leopard jeans I got straight up 90's with a neon tank and black blazer.

OOTD-- Saturday day drinks at Katy Trail Ice House: J Crew blouse and cut offs.. add a cold brew, playing bags, and perfect Dallas weather.

HALLELUJAH! I finally got my hands on a Rainey by Spike The Punch, and not just any Rainey but a perfect neutral black and glitter. I could not be more excited to style and blog her!

I am blessed to see this view everyday on my drive home from working out, if you don't love Dallas something is wrong with you. (That might have been a little harsh, but it's true.)

OOTD: J Crew neon Blythe blouse, Current Elliot leopard denim + my Spike The Punch Addison necklace. 

One of my weaknesses, Pinkberry. Pomegranate Pinkberry with fruity pebbles, granola and pineapple.. this was clearly eaten on my cheat day!

Someone buy me the YSL Arty ring please, and don't all rush and do it at once now. I'll be sure to pay you back in unconditional love.

Let's Go Mavs!! Floor seats courtesy of my awesome sports-loving boyfriend. (You'll also come to realize that I am a sport obsessed female, besides golf.. which ironically is Ryan's life.. and a complete snooze-fest for me.)

My dog is clearly cooler than yours.

I went a little overboard at Lush, I'll be doing a haul blog post on all of this this week! I wanted to try out most of them first so I could give a good review! Sorry I'm not sorry, I'm a complete Lushie.

I already did my review on this blog for this particular holy grail product but I realized I had not shared it with my Instagram followers, if you have not snagged yourself a sample at Sephora yet you should! It'll change your life, and wrinkles!

Dare I purchase the final puzzle piece to my foursome? These heels are to die for, and budget friendly! Win win? I think so.

Eating healthy and changing your lifestyle sure is easy when you live 3 minutes from a Central Market, and especially when it looks this good.

Even Bella was eying my new necklace, she clearly knows a good thing when she sees one! Like mother like daughter.

I had a hot (literally, sweaty) Friday date night with my trainer on.

I have been dying to purchase a pair of wide leg printed trousers. I have yet to do so but one day when I am feeling extra sassy I'll be putting one of these Zara trousers into a shopping cart and hitting purchase.

One of my newest nail polish purchases: Butter London Slapper. I love love love this formula. I know it is a little pricey compared to Essie or OPI ($14, however I get mine at Ulta when they have a $3.50 off coupon) but I am currently on my 8th day with minimal chipping so to me that's worth it! Plus the amount of compliments I get on the color makes it that much more fun, perfect for the season!

I hope you are all having a marvelous Monday! 

xox, Ashley





1 comment:

  1. ugh i want everything in this post. LOL to not wearing a jersey. I have a jersey I got as a gift and I have NEVER worn it because every time I put it on I feel like a complete lez. Like I just cannot do it.

    anywho need all of your OOTD. NOW!

    ReplyDelete