Monday, April 2, 2012

My week on Instagram.

Well I thought I'd kick off my posts with a recap of 'my week (or in this case, my week + some) on instagram'.

Be prepared for many a posts like this, I absolutely love Instagram and think it's so fun and let's be honest it makes me feel like a little pro photo editor. The photos on my Instagram range from pictures of my outfit of the day to a picture of my dog to makeup holy grails and even to pictures of my boyfriend sleeping (he hates that but that's part of a relationship right?).

I spent a perfect Dallas Saturday between a baby and wedding shower (got to love the south) watching, photographing, and videotaping his swing. I guess that's the price I pay for loving a man who's life, job and love is golf.

Precious table at little miss Laney's baby shower, everything was picture perfect.. and pink!

OOTD: Floral Zara blazer, Zara silk pleated shorts, Zara sandals (can you tell I love Zara?) and completed with my turquoise Kendra Scott ring.

I don't know if you can tell but my dog likes attention, and will do whatever it takes to get it. (Please excuse the 'I'm about to go to bed' look!)

Ryan had been waiting for this book to come out for months and he bought it right before we had a 4 hour drive from Horseshoe Bay, Texas back to Dallas, Texas. Oops.. sorry 'bout your bad luck Ry because since he was driving it was my on road entertainment. 

One of the loves of my life, my psuedo-nephew: Cade. 

What online shopping addiction? (I managed to do this damage while driving down to Horseshoe Bay.)

I clearly had some fun at the Nordstrom makeup counters one Saturday.

I finally caved and got a Beauty Blender, and I'm super excited about it.

I told you, I just absolutely love quotes.

Two of my favorite smiles make a cloudy day just a little brighter.

Bella bean just living the life on a beautiful Texas day.

I am serious when I say that Ray-Ban's will change your life.

.. again, little Bella bean modeling one of Momma's new and cheap Forever21 finds.

Pinkberry date with the two best friends.

Why not treat myself to a new jewel? Plus I snagged it on sale.. jackpot!

Monday night entertainment.

We live in Texas, in case you haven't figured that out yet.

Probably the hardest decision I've made to date. (Kidding.. sorta.)

My contacts and my eyes decided not to be friends on Sunday, so I rocked the glasses.. embracing the four eyes.

I cannot cannot cannot wait to style these bad boys.

OOTD: Working girl.

She's not spoiled or anything.

Outfit planning for a night on the town for a sweet friends birthday.

I told you, Momma knows how to make everything better.

Some of my absolute favorite spring colors.

Quick change for a after work happy hour with friends at Katy Trail Ice House, always a good idea.

Favorite current lip products.

Thumbs up for healthy eating.

I know, I went a little crazy and put y'all on Instagram overload.. actually I'm not sorry.


Follow me on Instagram @amcates.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oh girl, they come in 3 other color combinations so far that I know of and I have heard a rumor of a 4th! I own all three, or what I like to call 'the triplets', and the other two (aside from the black) are both colorblocked! They are to die for $ wise and comfort wise! I'm highly considering doing a post solely on these babies who have quickly become my go-to heel!

      Delete
  2. omg!!! these are such great/cute pictures!! I love your style! that watch is amazingly beautiful!!! I have a beauty blender and I love it so much!!! your blog is really awesome girl, keep it up!! i'm following you! :) can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're the sweetest, I'm trying to get the hang of this blogging thing but I feel like I'm already addicted, I can't wait to work hard and watch it grow! I obviously took a peek and followed yours as well and I love your style! Kudos girl, I'm not an easy fashionista to impress! ;)

      Delete