Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My week via Instagram.

One BILLION dollars!! [Insert Dr. Evil and Mini-Me's pinky finger to side of mouth movement here.] In case you live under a rock, or you were on a remote island yesterday (which in that case I'm super jealous), you probably know that the Facebook itself bought my beloved Instagram for the small price tag of a billion dollars. Way to go Instagram.. clearly I know a good thing when I see one, along with a trillion other people that use the addicting app. 

Well hello sweet blogger friends, I am sorry I had been missing in action for the weekend. I am one of those that really try to pull myself away from my iPhone and MacBook, despite the fact that normally my boyfriend has to rip the iPhone from my death grip, during any given holiday and enjoy the time I can spend with my family and friends celebrating so let me start off by saying I hope everyone had a Hoppy Easter! (Hoppy not happy, see what I did there?) I sure did!

I figured I'd jump back in with the usual beginning of the week Instagram post and then treat y'all to some fun new posts in the coming days so get excited!

This picture was taken this morning, on my way to work I stopped by Whole Foods and picked up some juices (which you will come to find is one of my favorite things in the whole world) and had a tough decision to make! I went with the pineapple-orange, clearly I couldn't go wrong either way though.

After MONTHS of stalking her Etsy website I finally got my hands on one of the Spike The Punch necklaces (the Addison) I've had my eye on, the other (the Rainey) will hopefully be in my hands soon! If y'all have not checked out her stuff please do, it is to die for and so hard to get your hands on which makes them that much more incredible once you get one. I came home this week to a pretty little package on my doorstep, well actually on my kitchen counter since my roommate got home before me and brought it inside but you get the idea. It arrived in the blink of an eye and was packaged perfectly as you can tell, I can't wait to continue purchasing her beautiful pieces.

OOTD: Zara silk pleated shorts, neon yellow tank that I tucked in and bloused out, simple black boyfriend blazer from Nordstrom last fall, black sandals from.. TARGET, no they are not Steve Madden so I suggest you go snag yourself a pair before they are all gone (they come in leopard too, which is my favorite neutral), and all pulled together with my Kendra Scott turquoise statement ring. I absolutely love the color contrast. I finished this all off with some loose beachy waves and my Ray-Ban aviators, and I was off to a fabulous Friday afternoon with best friends.

I am obsessed with this song, and when I belt it in my car I am almost positive I sound exactly like him and her.. however I'm sure any human or animal within 20 miles would strongly disagree.

I made a quick little pitstop at H&M last week and walked out with nothing for myself, however I couldn't resist a little pre-Easter gift for my Cade man. How precious!

Thumbs up for workout time. My two best friends and I have jumped into a Crossfit-type personal trainer and schedule that rivals Olympic training, okay that might be a tad bit dramatic but it is super tough and I am loving every second of it. Sweat is fat crying, right?

I went ahead and cut my nails down and gave myself a little at home manicure this week with OPI: Bubble Bath. This is one of my absolute favorite sheer baby pinks for those days that I feel like being modest, which lets be honest, is rare.

OOTD: Easter. I debuted my beautiful Spike the Punch Addison necklace on Easter, along with an Everly coral dress that I snagged from Tobi.com at 30% off a couple weeks ago (link below) and finished it off with my black Zara heels (pictured in the next Instagram photo). However I had to semi ruin the outfit with a black pea coat considering our church is sub zero temperatures but I made it work, as Tim Gunn would say.

Well hello beautiful triplets. Can you tell I was totally obsessed with these heels from my one true love: Zara? I guess you can say I am collecting them, and I have one more pair to go.. plus at $50 a piece saying "I don't need these" is just not an option.

We do not skip Happy Hour, we just attend AFTER our 2 hour workout in our workout clothes.. don't judge Dallas, don't judge.

OOTD: Cade style, Easter Sunday he rocked some serious style if you can't tell. Sporting an early Easter gift from his favorite aunt.. ME, le duh. (Which was Instagram-ed earlier in the week!) Tell me he isn't one of the most beautiful babies you have ever seen? (I am not biased by any means.. well maybe a little.)

Some of my daily vitamin essentials. Obviously I have my priorities straight considering they are for hair, skin and nails.. + a little vitamin C so I don't get too sickly too often.

Breakfast, lunch, dinner. 
I told you I absolutely love juicing, you'd be amazed and how doing this one day every once in a while will clear out your system and make you feel renewed and energized. I also own a juicer and do it from scratch sometimes.. and if you know me and you know how much I love my Taco Bueno you would know that if I can do it, you can too.

I found this and literally laughed out loud. My iPhone goes kung-fu on me on a nightly basis sometimes, I'm honestly surprised I don't get facial bruising. If you have an iPhone you have experienced this, and don't say you haven't.. I've watched it happen to Ryan multiple times and he is one of the least clumsy people I know. Hilarious.


I hope everyone has had a fabulous Monday + has a terrific Tuesday and you'll be hearing from me soon! I have some posts in the works that I'm super excited about! Think OOTD (that's outfit of the day for y'all that don't know), shopping posts, lust lists and spring must-haves! Yes!

xox, Ashley

Follow me on Instagram @amcates

No comments:

Post a Comment