Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Song of the Week.

Just like every single female on the planet I am sucker for a good love song, and more importantly a love song with good lyrics.

I'm not going to ramble on and on since my previous haul post was basically a chapter book but bottom line this is probably one of the sweetest songs I've ever heard. It is one of those "I want someone to sing this to me one day" songs. I love Chris Young, especially his voice. It's one of those sexy southern voices and no matter what he sings I basically fall in love, and this song is no different. I'm not sure exactly how I stumbled on it but since it has been on the 'Recently Added' playlist on my iPhone I listen to it when I'm driving along and you better believe I put it on repeat (and might even imagine myself dancing to it at my wedding.. judge me, I dare you).

There isn't an official video for it that I could find, but just listen to the lyrics.. and grab a tissue.


xox, Ashley

1 comment: