Monday, April 2, 2012

Well, I've got to start somewhere.. right?


Well hello y'all, thanks for stopping by what I hope to turn into my personal life and style blog. I think writing 'about me' is boring so I'm going to make this quirckly, ironically like me. 

My name is Ashley.
I am from Texas, that's basically all you need to know, let's be honest.
I love the Lord, like He's my best friend for real.
I graduated from Oklahoma State University and I'm proud to be a Poke.
I am the queen of online window shopping.
I have a 9-5 (well more like 4, or if you count when I officially check out and become unproductive it's more like noon) job like every other 20 something college graduate and sadly I work to live, not live to work.. which I hope to change one day.
I like wine, like a lot, but I know absolutely nothing about it except that it comes in two colors: white and red.
I sing in my car at the top of my lungs and I dance whenever there is music.
I think there are very few things that an open sunroof and George Straight can't fix, and the few things that can't be fixed by the previous combination can always be fixed by my Momma.
I have the best family and friends, I know everyone always says that but they are lying, because mine are the best.
I am the girl who changes her Fantasy Football line up while she is painting her nails.
I think that Ray-Bans are the only pair of sunglasses someone should own.
I absolutely love a good quote.

.. and last but not least I have no clue what I'm doing on this thing but that's life right? Live and learn. Here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment